Avocado + Pistachio Dip
- 1 ripe avocado
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- juice of 1/2 lime
- pinch of sumac (optional)
- avocado oil to drizzle (optional)
- 35g pistachio kernels roasted and roughly chopped (optional);
- to roast, place on baking tray and cook in the oven at 180 c for 8-10 minutes, or until golden
Peel and pip avocado, then roughly chop and crush with a fork until your desired texture has been achieved. While you’re doing this, add salt, olive oil and lemon juice.
To serve, dust with chopped roasted pistachio; add a dash of avocado oil and lime juice and a sprinkling of sumac and pepper. You can also use dried chilli.