Paleo Protein Balls
I’ve only just created this so you might have to tweak it a little to get the desired consistency and texture!
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 tablespoons of tahini
- 3 tablespoons of maple syrup
- pinch cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 2 heaped tablespoons grass fed whey protein isolate (optional)
- 1 teaspoon buckwheat
- 1 tablespoons puffed amaranth
- 1 tablespoon millet puffs
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- pinch rose hips
- pinch hibiscus
- 1 teaspoon maca powder
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds or pepitas
- 1 teaspoon flaxseeds
- 2 tablespoons of quinoa flakes
It’s as simple as mixing everything together, bar the quinoa flakes. Once you’ve formed the little balls then roll them on a flat surface in quinoa flakes and place in the fridge for 20 mins to go firm then enjoy! Great pressie idea!
Remember, if there are any ingredients your not familiar with check out a health or specialty store – have the fun can be exploring new things!